- Receive and inspect the machine for remanufacturability. All major parts should be intact. There should be no major damage.
- Disassemble the unit. Inspect for broken or excessively worn components.
- Clean, recondition, and lubricate the operating mechanism, contacts, bearings, and optics.
- Assemble with new hardware, seals, and gaskets.
- Adjust and test the mechanism to OEM specifications. This includes setting the electrical values as well as adjusting the optics for optimal performance in the field.
Searchlight Signal Mechanism Scope of Work
Contact Us Today
RDG specializes in remanufacturing power operated switch machines, switch circuit controllers, electric locks, vital relays, and a lot of other equipment that is critical to keeping your rail operating and running safely and smoothly.
Contact us today to find out how we can help you in remanufacutirng or developing new and innovative replacement equipment for the rail industry.
Call us directly or fill out this form and we will get back to you within a day.